Postural Assessment, Gravitational Effects & Headache Management
December 12 @ 9:00 am - December 13 @ 6:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday, December 12 & 13, 2020, 9am-6pm both days.
What you will learn
- Postural effects on general health
- hydration effects
- assessment techniques
- and more……
hands on work will give specific techniques to correct imbalances and encourage proper biomechanics.
Benefits of the class are:
- Identification and palpation of muscles common to most headache patterns.
- Soft tissue manipulation and treatment of occular musculatures.
- Simple rationale for proceeding from one pattern to the next.
Methods to be used:
- Trigger points
- Cross Fiber and Stationary Friction
|$160 per day or $300
for both days.
Contact Tom Benson directly to sign up!